Are you looking for a way to give back? A way to feel yourself impacting the world positively? A way to express the Jewish mitzvot of tikkun olam or tzedakah?
Or are you a student looking to fill those community service hours or a young adult looking to pad a resume?
Volunteers help MAZON Canada reach so many more people, and require a variety of time commitments and skills. Here are some examples of meaningful ways to help feed the hungry!
We are in need of some specific skill-based volunteering from people with professional experience.
- Graphic Design
- Marketing (inc. social media)
- Let us know what skills you have!
And for anyone in their 20s/30s:
- Joining our Millenial Advisory Council!
And for anyone of any skill set:
- Making calls to donors from our office in Toronto (or from home!)
- Guest blogging about hunger in Canada, your experiences with Mazon, fundraising idea, or anything else you can think of!
- Hosting your own fundraiser, with supplies from us!
- Sharing our social media content to get the word out!
- Administrative work in our Toronto office!
- Reviewing applications for funding and granting support!
- Your own ideas!
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!